Keeping in mind we are a not for profit organisation mostly run by volunteers with the objective to promote arts and culture, our preference is to expend all our effort accordingly. To help accomplish this, there are few things to keep in mind:
Event – Event advertised for purchase of tickets in our website www.afac.org.au
AFAC – Australian Foundation for Arts and Culture
- We reserve the right to reschedule events or substitute, add or withdraw artists including change venues, prices, seating arrangement and guest capacity. Tickets will not be refunded or any compensation considered due to such variations.
- Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged except as required by law and/or otherwise specified by any individual event announcements . If a refund is made, respective ticketing providers may retain any fee to the extent permitted by law.
- The right of admission to an event is reserved and is subject to an event’s and/or the respective venue’s terms of admission.
- Late arrival for events may result in admittance only during a suitable break in the performance or non-admittance as determined by venue representatives of event organiser. Tickets will not be refunded (full or partial) as a result of such non admittance.
- Unauthorised audio, video and camera recordings (including through mobile phone) are prohibited during an event. Breach of this condition may result in confiscation of the recording equipment and the responsible party will be asked to leave the event without any ticket refund.
- It may be a condition of entry to individual events in some venues that a search of person and / or their possessions be executed at the time of entry to the venue
- Entry may be refused if tickets are not purchased from AFAC authorised points of sale
- Tickets may not be resold without written approval from AFAC or respective event organiser.
- Where concessions are applicable, valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets at the venue
- Copyright of materials posted for various events belong to different owners. Reproduction of these materials in any form is prohibited without written consent from an event organiser and/or respective owners.
- All communications related to purchased event will be sent to the email address of the purchaser as indicated at the time of purchasing the ticket.
AFAC respects the privacy of your personal information provided and the policy is developed keeping in mind your rights and needs.
When you purchase tickets from us or through our authorised agents, we will request you for certain information required at a minimum to process the purchase as well as necessary for security and contact you in the event of any changes or unforeseen circumstances with respect to purchased event tickets.
Please note that our website may contain links to a number of other sites. When a user moves to another site, they leave the AFAC site and thus provisions of this policy will not apply that point forward.
How do we use your personal information?
- To process and complete your purchase of event tickets
- To contact you if there is a change to a purchased event
- To send you electronic ticket (email, if applicable)
- For event organisers to better manage operational issues such as public transport needs etc.
- Keep you informed of any upcoming events of interest, if you opted to receive them To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
If you have other questions or concerns, we will be glad to clarify or work with you to rectify any shortcomings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org